- Attention Homeowners! Property Tax Grievance Days for many Lower Hudson Valley municipalities are rapidly approaching!
- Westchester, Rockland & Orange villages: Grievance Day is February 18, 2020. Don't miss the deadline!
- Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess & Orange towns: Grievance Day is May 26, 2020. Don't miss the deadline!
- Westchester towns & cities: Grievance Day is June 16, 2020. Don't miss the deadline!
- If you don't file your property tax grievance by the deadline, you'll be paying too much in property taxes for another year!
Reduce Your Property Taxes Now!
Serving Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, and Dutchess counties.
We have both the market savvy and drive to pursue your case to the fullest.
Attention Ossining & Rye Town Homeowners!
Your town is in the process of a Town-Wide Reassessment. Notices of new tentative values will be mailed to all property owners around March 1st, 2020. These changes will have a potential effect on your 2021 Real Estate Taxes. If you think your new assessment is wrong, contact Granite for a free consultation.