NY Property Tax Revaluation

NY Property Tax Revaluation

My town is doing a Revaluation — how will this affect my Assessment?

Several Westchester and Putnam towns are undertaking town-wide property reassessment projects:

Town of Greenburgh – Westchester County Town of North Salem – Westchester County Town of Ossining – Westchester County Town of Scarsdale – Westchester County Town of Carmel – Putnam County

If your town is doing a property revaluation, here are some things you should know:

Along with every property in the town, YOUR PROPERTY WILL BE REVALUED. If your home's valuation goes up, YOUR PROPERTY TAXES MAY GO UP. You should receive a preliminary assessment. You can discuss your new assessment with the revaluation firm. You can file a formal complaint with the Board of Assessment. You can file a Small Claims Assessment Review petition to appeal the outcome. You can argue your case at your Small Claims Assessment Review hearing.

Granite Tax Reduction Can Help!

Experienced in property assessment since 1979, we will analyze your property tax situation, determine if your property is over-assessed, and represent you throughout the entire appeal process.

We will research your property and let you know if we think you are over-assessed. We will prepare all documentation. We will file all forms. We will handle your case through every step of the process. We will meet with the revaluation firm. We will file your Grievance Day complaint. We will negotiate a reduced assessment with the property tax assessor. We will represent you at Small Claims Assessment Review hearings. We only get paid if we get your assessment reduced.


Call Granite for a free, no-obligation analysis of your residential property tax situation


Get Started

Contact us today for a no-obligation analysis of your property tax situation.
Leave Us A Message
Tell Us About Your Property